Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in CoinEx
If you didn’t receive your email, you can try the following steps:
1. Check whether you can send and receive emails normally in your Email Client;
2. Please make sure your registered email address is correct;
3. Check whether the equipments for receiving emails and the network is functioning;
4. Try looking for your emails in Spam or other folders;
5. Set up the whitelist of address.
You can click on the blue words to check: How to set up your whitelist for CoinEx emails
The email addresses to be included in the whitelist:
If none of the provided solutions can solve your problem, please submit a ticket for help.
How long does it take my withdrawal to arrive?Three procedures of a cryptocurrency transfer: Withdrawn ➞ Block Confirmations ➞ Deposited.
1. Withdrawn from CoinEx: Our system will automatically conduct the internal check and audit your withdrawal request. The time of auditing can vary from the withdrawal amount. In general, the withdrawal will be sent out within 5-15 minutes automatically. It will be slightly delay for a large-amount withdrawal, which will sent out within 15-30 minutes. If your withdrawal hasnt been sent for a long time, please submit a ticket for assistance.
2. Block Confirmations：TXID will be found on [Withdrawal Records] to check the transfer status once available. You can also enter your withdrawal address on the explorer of the corresponding coins/tokens to check TXID and transfer status.
3. Deposited on the recipient platform: Withdrawal will be completed once it has enough blockchain confirmations requested by the recipient platform.
Tip: Please contact the receipt platform for help if the withdrawal was sent out successfully from CoinEx but you still didn’t get it.
Is there any minimum or maximum limit for withdrawal?CoinEx only sets a MINIMUM limit for cryptocurrency withdrawal.
Minimum withdrawalClick to check Minimum Withdrawal
1. If withdrawal status shows "Confirming", please check and confirm your verification email.
What should I do if I didnt receive the asset after a withdrawal?
2. If withdrawal status shows "Pending", please wait for system auditing process.
3. If withdrawal status shows "Passed" but no TXID for a long time, please submit a ticket for help.
4. If withdrawal status shows "Sent" but not received yet, please click TXID to check the transfer status on the explorer.
5. If withdrawal status shows "Sent" with enough confirmations on the explorer but not received yet, please contact the receipt platform for assistance.
Is there any withdrawal fee for withdrawals?Withdrawal from CoinEx requires withdrawal fee, namely miner fee. (Except for BCH withdrawal)
In cryptocurrency system, every single transition with detailed information is recorded in a "Ledger", including input/output wallet address, amount, time, etc.
This "Ledger" is known as blockchain records, 100% transparent and unique. The person who record the transaction on the "Ledger" is called miner. In order to attract miners to speed up the process of transaction confirmation, you will need to pay a certain amount of fee to miners when transferring assets. To guarantee instant confirmation of your transaction, CoinEx will calculate and readjust to optimal miner fees based real-time crowdedness of blockchain network accordingly.
Kind Reminder: When withdrawing to an address in CoinEx, [Inter-user Transfer] is recommended. By entering its CoinEx account (Mobile or Email), your assets will be transferred within CoinEx system instantly without need of on-chain confirmations or fees.
Click to check Withdrawal Fee
1. If the withdrawal status is "Confirming" or "Pending", you can click [Cancel] on [Withdrawal Records] page to cancel your withdrawal.
Can I canceled my withdrawals?
2. Withdrawal cancellation is not available if the withdrawal status is "Audited" or "Sent". If your coins are sent in the network, please contact support from your recipient for help. However, if you do not know the owner of this address, your assets will be LOST and NOT refundable.
CoinEx does not support withdrawal to a smart contract address. If your assets are lost due to the withdrawal to a smart contract address, CoinEx will not retrieve them for you. Please double check the recipient address when making a withdrawal.
Can I withdraw to a Smart Contract address?
When using [Inter-user Transfer] for withdrawal, your assets will be transferred within CoinEx system instantly without need of on-chain confirmations or fees.
What you need to do is to contact the recipient to confirm the receipt. If you withdraw to your another CoinEx account, you can just log in the account and check the balance. Transaction ID and blockchain confirmation are not needed.
1. You can click [Cancel] on the Withdrawal Records page to cancel your withdrawal if the status of withdrawal is "Confirming" or "Pending".
What Should I Do if I Withdraw to the Wrong Address?
2. Your withdrawal cannot be canceled if the status is "Audited" or "Sent". Digital currency transactions are irreversible. Once withdrew, only the receiver can return the coin to you, so CoinEx is unable to help you get it back. In this case, we suggest you contact the recipient platform of the wrong address for help. If you do not know whose address is, the assets will not be recovered.
What Should I Pay Attention to When Withdrawing a Label Coin?
|Coin Type||Label Type|
Tips: When withdrawing label coins above from CoinEx, you are supposed to fill in the withdrawal address and Memo/Tag/Payment ID/Message based on the requirement of your receiving platform. If you forget to attach labels, your assets will be LOST and NOT refundable. Please be careful to avoid unnecessary property loss!
After logging into CoinEx account, you can check our current maximum withdrawal limit in 24H on [Account Level] page: