How to Login and start Trading Crypto on BitForex
Congrats, Your BitForex account has been registered successfully. You can now sign in to BitForex using that account, as seen in the tutorial below. Then you can swap cryptocurrency on our platform.
How to Login to BitForex Broker
How to use the PC to Login your BitForex Account
Login to BitForex by using a Email1. Go to the BitForex mainpage, and select [Log In] from the top right corner.
2. After entering your registered [Email] and [Password], click [Log in].
3. We have finished with the Login.
1. Visit the BitForex homepage and click [Log in] in the top right corner.
Login to BitForex by using a Phone Number
2. Enter your number phone and password. Then, click [Login].
3. To solve the Safety Verification challenge, enter the SMS Verification code sent to your phone number.
4. We have finished with the login.
How to use the Mobile to Login your BitForex Account
Login the BitForex Account through BitForex App1. Open the BitForex App [BitForex App Android] you downloaded select the symbol in the top left corner.
2. Press [Login to BitForex].
3. Enter [Email Address], and [Password] you have registered at BitForex and click the [Login] button.
4. We have completed the login process.
1. Go to the BitForex homepage on your phone and select the symbol from the top right corner.
Login the BitForex Account by Mobile Web
2. Click [Log In].
3. Enter your Email address, enter your Password, and click [Login].
4. The login procedure is now over.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Login
How to retrieve your login password？1. Click [Log in].
2. Click [Forgot Password] on the login page to enter the password recovery page.
3. Enter your account.
4. Then follow the steps on the page, enter your new password, and make sure your new password is the same. Enter your E-mail verification code. Then click [OK].
5. the system will automatically jump to the login page, and then complete the password modification.
Tips: After you reset your password, for safety concerns, you cannot withdraw assets on your account in the following three days. Please be noted.
Unknown Sign-in Notification is a safeguard measure for account security. To protect your account security, BitForex will send you an [Unknown Sign-in Notification] email when you log in on a new device, in a new location, or from a new IP address.
Why did I receive an Unknown Sign-in Notification Email？
Please double-check whether the sign-in IP address and location in the [Unknown Sign-in Notification] email is yours:
If yes, please ignore the email.
If not, please reset the login password or disable your account and submit a ticket immediately to avoid unnecessary asset loss.
The network congestion of the mobile phone may incur the problem, please try again in 10 minutes.
Why can’t I receive an SMS?
However, you can try to solve the problem by following the steps below:
1. Please make sure the phone signal is working well. If not, please move to a place where you can receive a good signal on your phone;
2. Turn off the function of the blacklist or other ways to block SMS;
3. Switch your phone to Airplane Mode, reboot your phone, and then switch off Airplane Mode.
If none of the provided solutions can solve your problem, please submit a ticket.
How to Buy/Sell Crypto on BitForex
Using BitForex App to Trade Spot
How to Buy Crypto on BitForex App1. After login BitForex, you can click on the Spot icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the next screen, verify that your purchase is OMI/USDT
3. Click on OMI/USDT as shown
4. Enter your 6-digit Trading Password when the screen showed up. Warning: If you fail to enter your password 6 times, your trading will be banned for 5 minutes.
5. After entering your 6-digit password, choose the buy icon (1) and enter the OMI (2) amount that would like to buy in OMI/USDT section. Then click on the buy icon (3) down below to verify your trade
6. You can review your buy at Open Order below the page after clicking on the buy confirmation button. Please review your order the price and the amount that it’s correct. You can cancel your buy order if it is not yet filled.
1. After creating an account on BitForex, you can click on the Spot icon at the bottom of the screen.
How to Sell Crypto on BitForex App
2. On the next screen, Find the down arrow at OMI/USDT and choose BTC/USDT or search BTC in the searching section.
3. Click on BTC/USDT as shown
4. After choosing BTC/USDT, enter your 6-digit password. Please be aware that if you fail to enter the password 6 times, your trading will be banned for 5 minutes.
5. After entering your 6-digit password, choose to Sell icon (1) and enter the BTC (2) amount that would like to sell in the BTC section. Then click on the Sell icon (3) down below to verify your sale.
6. You can review your sell at open order below the page after clicking on the sell confirmation button. Please review your order the price and the amount that it’s correct. You can cancel your sell order if it is not yet filled.
Using BitForex Web to Trade Spot
How to Buy Crypto on BitForex Web
1. After you loin into BitForex, to buy is by click on Spot on top of the site as shown in the red box.
2. On the next window, at the search section (1) type in eos then click on the EOS/BTC line (2)
3. At the buy section, by choosing the percent of the amount (2) that you would like to buy, you could see the price of the current BTC that you are going to purchase. After reviewing the amount that you would like to purchase, you can confirm by clicking on the Buy EOS icon (3) as shown.
4. After you confirm your buying order, please enter a 6-digit password into the Safety Verification bar when its window pop-up. Warning: If you entered an incorrect trading password 6times, you are prohibited from trading for 5 minutes.
5. After you complete it, you can see Order Success! Green Icon showed up by the Buy section. By now your order to buy is open.
6. You can view your buy order by clicking on the Open Order below as shown in the red box. Please check the status section to confirm your order is filled yet. You can cancel in the Action section if it is not filled.
1. After you login to BitForex, to sell is by click on Spot on top of the site as shown in the red box.
How to Sell Crypto on BitForex Web
2. On the next window, in the search section (1) type in eos then click on the EOS/BTC line (2).
3. On the next window at the sell section, you will find the amount that you are currently holding at BitForex. In the Amount section, please choose the percentage that you would like to sell such as 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%. Then confirm your sale by clicking on the Sell EOS icon (3) below to open a sell order.
4. For Safety Verification, please enter a 6-digit password when the Safety Verification window pop-up. Warning: If you enter an incorrect trading password 6 times, you are prohibited from trading for 5 minutes.
5. After you complete it, you can see Order Success! Green Icon showed up by the sell section. By now your order to sell is open.
6. You can view your buy and sell order by clicking on the Open Order below as shown in the red box. Please check the status section to confirm your order is filled yet. You can cancel in the Action section if it is not filled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chart on BitForex
- Candle interval selection. e.g. 1h means each red/green candle represents 1 hour.
- Chart properties allow color changes, scale parameters changes, etc.
- Open a large database of additional chart indicators.
- Expand the chart to fill the screen.
- Open (O), High (H), Low (L), and Close (C) prices for selected candles.
- Current Market Price
A limit order allows the trader to specify a price and amount they would like to buy or sell.
Example: If the current market price is 12500 and I want to buy lower than that at 12490, then I would place a limit buy order at 12490. If the market reaches 12490 and an ask order matches my bid, my limit order will be executed at 12490.
How to place a stop-limit order on BitForex
1. Log in to your BitForex account and go to [Trade] - [Spot]. Select [Stop-limit].
2. Enter the stop price, limit price, and the amount of crypto you wish to purchase. Click [Buy] or [Sell] to confirm the details of the transaction.
Order Book Terms
The Bid side of the order book is on the left and colored green. The Ask side of the order book is on the right and colored red.
This is the total number of orders at that level. A count of 1 means that 1 order is at that price point; a count of 6 would mean that there are 6 orders at that price point.
This is the number of coins offered at a specific price point.
This is the cumulative number of coins offered to a specific price point. In other words, this is the sum of all “amounts” leading to this price level in the order book.
This is the offer price by a trader or traders at a specific price point.
- Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a limit order below the ticker price for buy, and above the ticker price for sell.
- Maker fees: 0.1%
- Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing any order that is executed against an order on the order book.
- Taker fees: 0.1%
- The account level is determined by the account balance and the trading volume for the last 30 days.
- For the market makers and LV2 account, please submit your application form to [email protected]. Applications will be approved on Mondays.