How to Sign in and Withdraw from FTX
How to Sign in to FTX
How to Sign in FTX account【PC】
- Go to mobile FTX App or Website.
- Click on “Login” in the upper right corner.
- Enter your "Email" and "Password".
- Click on “Log in” button.
- If you forgot password, click on “Forgot Password?”.
On the Log-in page, enter your [Email] and password that you specified during registration. Click "Log in" button.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade.
Open the FTX App you downloaded, then enter your email address and password that you specified during registration. Click "Login" button
How to Sign in FTX account【APP】
Then you also slde to complete the puzzle.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade
Reset my passwordIf you forget your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Visit the Login page, click "Forgot Password?".
2. Enter the email address associated to your FTX account and select "Send Reset Email" to receive an email.
3. From the email, select the blue link to open a window where youll enter a new password.
4. Enter your new password in the "New password", "Confirm password" fields and Reset code which you received from email, then select "RESET PASSWORD".
5. You can now sign in with your new password.
How to add Google Authenticator (GA) as two-factor authentication (2FA)
What is the Google Authenticator?
The Google Authenticator refers to a tool of authentication via dynamic passwords. With the Google Authenticator linked, the Google verification code generated on the mobile phone must be entered for corresponding operations. The operations, if authenticated, may proceed, providing better security and safeguards to your account(s) and funds.
How to setup 2FA?
1. Download the Google Authenticator to your mobile phone. iOS users may log onto the App Store and search “Google Authenticator”, while Android users may search “Google Authenticator” in the Play Store or the mobile browser.
iOS download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605
Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2
2. Open the Google Authenticator, click “+”, and select “Scan barcode” on the right upper corner.
3. Scan the QR code on the “Set up Authy/GA 2FA” page, or manually enter the key on the page. Your Google Authenticator will generate a six-digit verification code, which is entered into the corresponding input box alongside the verification code obtained from your email. You may determine whether to activate the GA function for logon and cash withdrawal. Then, click “Next” and “Confirm”.
4. Upon configuration of the GA, the GA verification code (the six-digit code) must be entered for each logon and cash withdrawal and can be disabled in your settings. Only the latest verification code is valid and updated every 30 seconds.
What if the mobile phone and the Google Authenticator are lost?
- It is strongly recommended that you save the key or QR code when linking the GA. In case that the mobile phone is lost, you may use the key or QR code to link the GA to the new mobile phone.
- In case that the backup key or QR code is forgotten, please contact Customer Services for unlinking. You will be able to link a new GA when our support team resolves the issue.
How to Withdraw from FTX
First you will need to log into your account on the FTX website. Once you are in, go to your wallet.
How to Withdraw Crypto
On this page you can see the balances for all the coin you have. We are going to use the stablecoins usdc as an example. Click "WITHDRAW".
Then click "WITHDRAW USDC".
Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
In the usdc address section, put in the recipients address, be sure to double check the address.
You can save and name this address for future use.
For security purposes FTX requires a 2FA code to complete the transaction, we are entering the 2FA code that is received from a linked phone.
Then click "WITHDRAW".
How to Withdraw FiatTo withdraw Fiat, click the "WITHDRAW" button next to the currency you wish to withdraw.
Click "WITHDRAW FIAT" and follow wire instructions displayed on the page.
When you are finished with filling out the blanks. click "WITHDRAW".
Note that FTX can only wire fiat to and from bank accounts in the name of the FTX account owner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There are no fees on deposits and withdrawals, except for ETH, ERC-20 tokens, or small BTC withdrawals. FTX users will pay the blockchain fees for all ETH, ERC20 tokens unless they have FTT staked.
Note: For free withdrawals, however, in the case of a user whose fiat/stablecoin deposit/withdrawal volume exceeds their trading volume, we reserve the right to charge a withdrawal fee of up to 0.10%. We will reach out to any users affected before applying this.
Small BTC withdrawal fees: BTC withdrawals 0.01 BTC are free. BTC withdrawals.