How to Sign Up and Login Account in FTX
How to Sign up at FTX
As a first-time ftx.com customer, you will want to follow the steps below to create an account.
How to Sign up a FTX Account【PC】
Go to ftx.com, Click "REGISTER".
Enter your email and new password,
Click on the box to agree to the Terms of Service and then click on "Sign Up".
Your account is now created but unverified.
FTX has three different tiers of KYC requirements. Please see below for a summary of the levels:
To continue the account application, choose "Verification Type", choose whether this is for an Individual or Institutional account.
Enter your KYC information and click Submit Information.
In the next page, you will see that you have passed the level 1 kyc process and now you are on level 2 identification verification.
When you are finished with filling out the blanks, you will need to take a picture of your identity document, this process is to protect you from identity theft
Click "Start" in the start verification section and it will start the first step of this process
Once you are done with this process, your level 2 verificaiton is finished.
It will take some time to get approved for this level. However, your kyc application will get almost instant approval if you have submitted your documents right, setting up kyc is quicker and simpler than you think.
How to Sign up a FTX Account【APP】1. Open the FTX app on Android or iOS to get started. Tap "Register" to go to Registration page
2. You’ll be asked for the following information and click "Register"
- Email address
- Referral Code (you can request an invitation code from the one who invited you and fill it in. If no invitation code is available, it’s ok to leave it blank.)
- Tap on the box to agree to the Terms of Service
3. Slide to complete the puzzle.
Complete the rest of the registration process following the instructions to activate your account.
How to Install FTX APP on Mobile Devices (iOS/Android)
iPhoneMethod 1: App Store
The FTX app is now available in the App Store! You can find it here.
Also note that the FTX app is not available in the Chinese App Store.
Method 2: Download on Safari
1) open up ftx.com on Safari. If you use any other browser this will not work.
2) Click on the square with the arrow
3) Click on "Add to Home Screen"
4) Open the FTX app on your home screen
AndroidMethod 1: Google Play store
You can find the FTX Android app on the Google Play store here.
Method 2: Download from Chrome
If you downloaded the app before 2019-10-03, please delete it and download it again.
1) go to ftx.com on your phones Chrome browser. If you use any other browser this will not work.
2) Press the Chrome menu button (the three dots in the upper right hand corner)
3) Select "Add to Home Screen"
4) Open the FTX app on your home screen
Method 3: download the APK
You can find the Android app file here (note this link will download the file).
This QR code is the same as the APK download link above:
Each subaccount on FTX has independent balances, margin, and positions, and can trade independently. Subaccounts are useful for isolating positions, margin, or access.
What Are Subaccounts
You can create, delete, and edit subaccounts at ftx.com/subaccounts.
You can also transfer any funds between subaccounts instantly there.
Note that if you do a withdrawal from your wallet to any other FTX account--including one of your other subaccounts--itll be processed instantly off-chain.
How to Login to FTX
How to Login FTX account【PC】
- Go to mobile FTX App or Website.
- Click on “Login” in the upper right corner.
- Enter your "Email" and "Password".
- Click on “Log in” button.
- If you forgot password, click on “Forgot Password?”.
On the Log-in page, enter your [Email] and password that you specified during registration. Click "Log in" button.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade.
Open the FTX App you downloaded, then enter your email address and password that you specified during registration. Click "Login" button
How to Login FTX account【APP】
Then you also slde to complete the puzzle.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade
Reset my passwordIf you forget your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Visit the Login page, click "Forgot Password?".
2. Enter the email address associated to your FTX account and select "Send Reset Email" to receive an email.
3. From the email, select the blue link to open a window where youll enter a new password.
4. Enter your new password in the "New password", "Confirm password" fields and Reset code which you received from email, then select "RESET PASSWORD".
5. You can now sign in with your new password.
How to add Google Authenticator (GA) as two-factor authentication (2FA)
What is the Google Authenticator?
The Google Authenticator refers to a tool of authentication via dynamic passwords. With the Google Authenticator linked, the Google verification code generated on the mobile phone must be entered for corresponding operations. The operations, if authenticated, may proceed, providing better security and safeguards to your account(s) and funds.
How to setup 2FA?
1. Download the Google Authenticator to your mobile phone. iOS users may log onto the App Store and search “Google Authenticator”, while Android users may search “Google Authenticator” in the Play Store or the mobile browser.
iOS download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605
Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2
2. Open the Google Authenticator, click “+”, and select “Scan barcode” on the right upper corner.
3. Scan the QR code on the “Set up Authy/GA 2FA” page, or manually enter the key on the page. Your Google Authenticator will generate a six-digit verification code, which is entered into the corresponding input box alongside the verification code obtained from your email. You may determine whether to activate the GA function for logon and cash withdrawal. Then, click “Next” and “Confirm”.
4. Upon configuration of the GA, the GA verification code (the six-digit code) must be entered for each logon and cash withdrawal and can be disabled in your settings. Only the latest verification code is valid and updated every 30 seconds.
What if the mobile phone and the Google Authenticator are lost?
- It is strongly recommended that you save the key or QR code when linking the GA. In case that the mobile phone is lost, you may use the key or QR code to link the GA to the new mobile phone.
- In case that the backup key or QR code is forgotten, please contact Customer Services for unlinking. You will be able to link a new GA when our support team resolves the issue.
Tags ftx us business account ftx business account ftx corporate account ftx exchange account ftx us institutional account open ftx account in us ftx open account open ftx account create ftx account open account ftx open account with ftx how to open ftx account ftx open an account ftx account creation create a ftx account how to create ftx account ftx account sign up sign up in ftx how to sign up in ftx sign up ftx account ftx account opening ftx account registration ftx account create ftx create account register ftx account register account in ftx how to register ftx account create a ftx account open a ftx account make a ftx account sign up for ftx ftx registration ftx account setup ftx login to my account ftx website login ftx login my account how to login ftx how to login to ftx ftx account log in ftx login app ftx login ftx login online log in to ftx ftx trade login ftx login page ftx online login ftx login mobile ftx login web ftx sign in ftx account sign in ftx web login sign in to ftx login to ftx account login to ftx login ftx app login in ftx sign in to ftx.us sign in ftx us sign into ftx how to sign in to ftx ftx account password ftx password reset ftx password change i forgot my ftx password ftx google authenticator google authenticator in ftx